Serves 10, 51.5 syns for the whole cake so roughly 5 syn per portion
1 flan case (36 for mine, Asda own, depends which you use)
2 orange jelly sachets made up with 1 pint of water (3 syns)
50g of chocolate (12.5 syns for mine, 1 dairymilk bar )
1. Make the jelly up with 1 pint of water
2. Put in the fridge to set but check and stir every 10-15 minutes
3. Once its is starting to set pour into the case.
4. Make sure it is thick or it will leak from the case.
5. Melt the chocolate
6. Let cool slightly and cover the jelly, if chocolate is too hot it will melt the jelly.