Serves 2, 2 syns
2 tsp of wholegrain mustard (1 syn)
2 chicken breasts
2 slices of Parma ham (3 syns)
Dash of lemon juice
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/Gas 7. Spread 1 teaspoon of mustard over the top of each chicken breast and then wrap a Parma ham slice around the chicken.
2. Spray some baking foil with Fry Light and place the wrapped chicken breasts on the foil, drizzle with the lemon juice and wrap up the foil to cover the chicken.
3. Peel and cut the vegetables into chunky chip shapes, place on a plate and microwave for 5 minutes on high to soften. Then spray with Fry Light and place on baking tray.
4. Put the chicken on the middle shelf in the oven and the vegetables on the top shelf and leave to cook for 20 minutes. Open up the foil containing the chicken and cook for a further 10 minutes until lightly golden.
5. Serve the chicken with chunky vegetable chips.