Serves 4 syn free on Red and EE
6 chicken breast fillets, skinned
6 spring onions, trimmed and finely sliced
2 garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped
salt and freshly ground pepper
3 tbsp light soy sauce
1 tbsp dark soy sauce
2 tbsp artificial sweetener
2 tbsp raspberry vinegar (balsamic works just as well if you cannot find raspberry)
1 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp chinese five spice powder
100ml/3 1/2 fl oz passata
1. Slice the chicken very thinly and place in a shallow dish.
2. Sprinkle over the spring onions and garlic, season well and pour over the light soy sauce. Toss to mix well, cover and marinate in the fridge for 20 minutes.
3. Spray a large, non stick frying pan with fry light and, when hot, add the chicken mixture and cook over a high heat.
4. Stir and cook for 5-6 minutes and then add the dark soy sauce, sweetener, vinegar, paprika, chinese five spice and passata.
5. mix well and bring the mixture to the boil.
Reduce the heat and cook gently for 3-4 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. check seasoning and serve immediately.