serves 4, free on green & EE (add 6 syns if cheese isnt being used as healthy extra.
250g chopped spinach
225g fat free cottage cheese
2 egg yolks
2 garlic cloves
110g mushrooms chopped
1 onion, chopped
1 red pepper, chopped
180g reduced fat cheese
250g pack of dried cannelloni
550g of passata
Salad to serve
1. Preheat oven to 200c.
2. Fry the onions and peppers in fry light till soft.
3. In a bowl mix the spinach, cottage cheese, egg yolks, garlic, mushrooms, onion, pepper & half the cheese into a bowl, season well and mix well.
4. Fill the cannelloni tubes with the mixture using a spoon or a piping bag.
5. Place the tubes into a baking tray and cover in passata and the remainder of the cheese.
6. Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes, remove the foil and bake for a further 20 minutes or until the pasta in centre and the top is golden.
7. Divide between four plates and serve with the salad.