Serves 4, burgers syn free, sauce 0.5 syn per person.
2 salmon fillets
250g cooked prawns
2 large baking potatoes
salt & pepper
Tartare sauce ingredient
2 tbsp chopped gherkins
4 tbsp of extra light mayo [2 syns]
1. Steam the salmon for 15-20 minutes till cooked, then flake into a bowl
2. Either cut or blend the prawns until they make a mash
3. Boil the potatoes for 15 - 20 minutes until soft then mash.
4. Mix the salmon, prawns, mash & salt and pepper in a bowl and then shape into 8 small burgers
5. Heat up a frying pan and fry on either side for 5 minutes until browned.
Tartare sauce recipe
1. Mix the gherkins with the extra light mayo.
2. Put 1 tbsp on each plate, serve with the burgers, new potatoes and vegetables.