Syn free on extra easy, serves 2
45g reduced fat cheddar, grated (HXA or 6 syns per person)
1 tub passata
2 chicken breasts, diced into small pieces
1 large onion, diced
2 garlic cloves, crushed
Salt n pepper
1. Fry the onion and chicken until chicken is browned and onions are softened.
2. Add salt & pepper and garlic, fry for 2 minutes.
3. Add passata and simmer for 10 minutes.
4. In a casserole dish add a layer of chicken mixture, layer of lasagne sheets, and alternate until the mixture is gone. Finish on a chicken mixture layer.
5. Cook in the oven for 20 minutes.
6. Removed from the oven and add the grated cheese and tomato slices. Return to the oven for 5 minutes until the cheese melts.
7. Serve with salad or vegetables.