Syn free on extra easy
150g tagliatelle (other pastas can be used)
1 punnet of mushrooms, sliced
1 large onion, finely chopped
2 garlic cloves, crushed
4 slices of bacon, all fat removed cut into pieces ( I recommend smoked bacon for a richer taste)
200g fat free Greek yoghurt
1 tbsp mixed herbs
1. Boil the pasta
2. While the pasta is cooking fry the onions, mushrooms and garlic in fry light until the onions are brown and soft.
3. Add the bacon, pepper and mixed herbs.
4. When the bacon is cooked through, stir in the yoghurt a bit at a time, mix well to take the flavours from the pan.
5. Drain the pasta and mix in the bacon, onion and mushroom mix.
6. Serve immediately, you can also add healthy extra A of cheese before serving.